CodeSocial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CodeSocial

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum points shop is now open for business.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» about the flags
FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:26 am by behzad_sol

» DJ Hero?
FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:17 am by behzad_sol

» Got a New Monitor & a Keyboard
FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:15 am by behzad_sol

» buying stuff with real money what a drag
FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:12 pm by HYpNoTiZeD

» RTD clan
FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:08 pm by HYpNoTiZeD

» Hi!
FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:02 pm by HYpNoTiZeD

» Heights/fear
FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:00 pm by HYpNoTiZeD

» My clan
FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:11 pm by Blaze_X94

» Clan Battle Rules [PLEASE READ]
FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 pm by Blaze_X94

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
bmobtech.ir

FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
behzad_sol
Founder
Founder
behzad_sol

Money : 46597
Reputation points : 310

FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] Empty
PostSubject: FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ]   FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:04 pm

These are the rules of the forum we have added please obey them and you will never be in any trouble what so ever. wink

Avatar size:I don't want to see avatars over 100x100 pixles if seen past 100x100 pixles avatar will be deleted without further notice.

Signature:I don't want to see pictures over the pixles of 500x100 or 400x150 like I said with the avatar it will be deleted without further notice.

YouTube Videos:If you have any video to post, just in case you must use [youtube] [/youtube] tag, if you post a video without this tag, it will be removed. do not ever post malformed videos or unpleasant ones, again it will be removed.

Insulting and flamming - we will not tollerate people swearing, insulting the forum leaders, or threats you will be banned or receive a verbal warning if we see this.
Don't post rapidly - What I meen by this is if you post once don't double or triple post over your first post let other people post. Don't make short and useless post make good and smart post.

Don't advertise without permission of an administrator - I do not want to see or catch people advertising thing's on this forum without a administrator's permission if we do see this you will be banned for 3 days without further notice.

Respect the forum leaders - If a mod, admin, or staff tell you not to do something don't back talk them respect what they say.

Asking for reputation points - I don't want to see people asking and begging for reputation points these points are for who ever likes a person post not to just beg and ask people to give you rep.

DO NOT MAKE MORE THEN 1 ACCOUNT ON THIS FORUM - If we see a person with more then 1 account you wil automatically recieve a 1 month ban.

Don't spam - I don't want to see people spamming for example if you just make a post or topic with nothing explaining about what it is is declared as spam.

Inappropriate Images/Videos: Please never ever post any of them or anything related to this. If you are posting them make sure those pars are censored and the title is included with three *** stars like this: Look At This***.

Warez & Crack: You can alk about it but not posting a link. Again you will get warning if you post.

Report Button: Please don't abuse this feature . For exmple you post a reply then somebody answers you that you don't like it, you come and use the report thing. It is just for breaking one of these rules.

Stay On Topic: Do not never change the subject by posting a reply. If you do it, it will be known as a spam and you'll get warning.

Here are the number of warnings you will recieve before a ban.

3 verbal warning's - 1 day ban

6 verbal warning's - 5 day ban

10 verbal warning's - 2 week ban

13 verbal warning's- 3 week ban

17 verbal warning's- 1 month ban

21 verbal warning's - 3 month ban

26 verbal warning's - 1 year ban

30 verbal warning's - permenant ban and no return to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobtech.ir

FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ]
Page 1 of 1